The François Jacob Institute of Biology brings together five departments and three services
The last two years in scientific news
- Human, genome-wide siRNA library (18000 target genes, pools of 4 siRNAs/gene, « On-Target Plus » library, Thermo).
- Human, miRnome-wide miRNA knock-down library (994 LNAs, 1 LNA/miRNA, miRBase V19, Exiqon).
- Human, miRnome-wide miRNA overexpression library (2050 miRNA mimics, 1 mimic/miRNA, miRBase V19, Thermo).
- Human, miRnome-wide miRNA knock-down library (2050 miRNA antisenses, 1 hairpin/miRNA, miRBase V19, Thermo).
- Repurposable drug library (1520 small molecules, 98% « FDA-approved », Prestwick Chemicals).
CEA is a French government-funded technological research organisation in four main areas: low-carbon energies, defense and security, information technologies and health technologies. A prominent player in the European Research Area, it is involved in setting up collaborative projects with many partners around the world.